* When you make a deposit, in order to place a wager for real money, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process your request and mail any winnings resulting from wagers placed on any of our gaming services.
* When you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can run the contest and notify winners. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
* When you participate in a customer survey, we may ask for your name, address, and other personal information. We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
* We monitor player traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and enhance the design of our gaming web sites.
* We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
* Lottando does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Lottando may provide aggregate statistics about our players, sales, Internet traffic, and related site information to a reputable third-party. However, these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
* Our site provides users the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from our partners and any promotional communication. You can send an email to email@example.com to opt out of receiving communications.
* Lottando makes protecting your privacy a top priority. We use the information we collect on the site to facilitate the exchange of wagered funds, and to enhance your overall gaming experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
* If you have any questions about this privacy statement, our practices, or your dealings with us, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org